1) Multi - Purpose Health Assistant (MPHS - female): 2476 posts.
2) Multi - Purpose Health Assistant (MPHA - Male): 5444 posts.
3) technical lab: 873 posts.
4) Pharmacists: 728 posts.
5) medical staff: 185 posts.
6) Ophthalmic Medical Assistant: 11 posts.
Government of Andhra Pradesh are likely to be relied upon to fill the vacancy APPMB all the fun of being a doctor is APPSC recruitments in 2012, the Commission will conduct a written examination at the Medical Post. Selection will be based completely on the ranking in the written test. Andhra Pradesh Para Medical Board (APPMB) has announced a program to write the test, along with reminders to apply APPMB also published the idea of a commercial question with a question and answer will be. For aspirants for the final decision will be the end of January 2012, and an alert may be issued in the second week of February 2012 guidelines for the written test will be concluded soon.